Click here for list of selected candidates for faculty positions with reference to advertisement no. NITM.1/(2a-Estt)/MP/REG/2019/991 dated 2nd August 2022.
Congratulation! Team NIT Manipur bagged 2nd prize in the "Innovation Contest and showcasing 2022" organised by NIT Arunachal Pradesh in collaboration with SERB-INAE, New Delhi. The team members are: V Kungsuanlian (B.Tech EE), Sanjenbam Gugu meitei (B.Tech ME) and Johnson K (B.Tech ECE). The team was mentored by Dr. Thokchom Subhaschandra Singh.
Congratulations Prof. Rajesh Kumar Bhushan, Mechanical Engg.Dept. and Dr. Bibhu Prasad Swain, Dept. of Physics, NIT Manipur for being featured in the list of top 2% scientist world wide in study conducted by Stanford University and Published by Elsevier in October 2022.
(1) Mr. Arup Kumar Kabi (Ph.D student of Dr. C. C. Malakar) has been awarded the postdoctoral position at Seoul National University - South Korea.
Mr. Huirem Bharat Meetei and Dr. Manoj Kumar, Asst.Prof. ECE Dept. NIT Manipur on being awarded Best Paper Award Certificate on 3rd International Conference on Microelectronics. computing systems, machine learning and Internet of things (MCMI-2022), Indian Society for VLSI Education.
Mr. Jenis Thongam (MSc Project student of Dr. Lenin Shagolsem, Dept. Of Physics) has been awarded PhD position at Technical University of Vienna, Austria under the prestigious ENROL Doctoral Program. His MSc project work has been published in the reputed journal ACS Langmuir (https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.2c00210). We wish him good luck for his future endeavours.
(1) Mr. Raghuram Gujjarappa (Ph.D student of Dr. C. C. Malakar) has been awarded the postdoctoral position at Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel.
(2) Ms. Ragini Sengupta (M.Sc Project student of Dr. C. C. Malakar) has been awarded the Ph.D position at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
(3) Mr. Anupam Roy (M.Sc Project student of Dr. C. C. Malakar) has been awarded the Ph.D position at RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
(4) Four M.Sc students at the Department of Chemistry have been awarded with SRPF - 2022 by Indian Academic of Sciences.
Click here for Notification for Annual Best Faculty Award 2022.Last date of submission of Best Faculty Award is on or before 30/06/2022.
Guidelines for the award of "Annual Best Faculty Awards"
Click here to download Application form for Annual Best Faculty Awards.
Microsoft offers Rs. 42.5 Lakhs pay package to NIT Manipur students, followed by Rs. 33 lakhs per annum from Intuit.
Some of well-known companies which took part in campus placement are Microsoft, Intuit, 314e, Infoedge, Click Labs, Publicis Sapient, TCS, Accenture, LTI Advance, Delivery, C-DAC, Delloite, MAQ Software, Capgemini, LNT, TATA Power, Naggaro, LTI, NTT DATA, Virtusa, Cavision, Infosys(SES), KEC, Infosys, Perfect VIP, Pure Software, S2Tech, Pie Infocomm etc.
Copyright 2017 © NIT Manipur | Designed by MasterSoft